WAEC GCE 2013 / 2014 Exam
WAEC will soon announce the sells of WAEC GEC form for 2013 / 2014 exams. Candidate planning to register for WAEC GCE Nov / Dec 2012 can now go to http://registration.waecdirect.org/.
For candidate who are registering for WAEC for the first time and are not yet familiar on how to proceed with the WAEC GCEregistration, you have to follow these steps.
This is the general information about the step by step processes for WAEC GCE registration. Beside you have to make sure that you have gone through all the necessary instructions and WAEC syllabus before filling the registration form.
1. Download a blank registration form
2. Know the types of Scratch Cards to buy.
3. Click here for the rules and regulations governing the examination.
4. Click here to download November/December 2012 WASSCE (P) Timetable
5. Click here for the WAEC Syllabus
6. For support, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-2700516
Once you have done with the general information and instruction, you will follow these steps to complete the registration form.
SIMPLE STEPS TO REGISTRATION
1. Login or create a new account if you do not have an account before.
2. Bio-data – Fill in your personal data or information
3. Upload your passport photography
4. Fill in your Contact Information
5. Choose your exam town / location
6. Select subjects for the exam
7. Make a declaration
8. Submit your WAEC GCE registration form
9. Finally, print your photo card
The whole process may look too big but with caution and having everything you need in place before you start can save you a lot of time.
If you have any problem, you can always ask for help but always make sure that all the information you have filled is correct before your final submission.